Australian Temporary Fencing Prices
At Keena Fencing, you will find customised services that meet all your Australian temporary fencing needs. Our design gives you two choices:
- 25.5 kg concrete blocks (for paved, concrete and bitumen areas)
- Jackhammer holding pins (for natural ground and soft asphalt areas)
These secure the 3.250m x 2m interlocking panels. We complete this with a lockable opening vehicle access gates (3 or 6 meters) or pedestrian gates (1.5 meters) as per your requirement.
Why choose us for temporary fencing in Melbourne?
Keena Fencing offers advantages like no other. By hiring us, you assure yourself a reliable and efficient service that provides you with high security as the end result.
Here is what all sets us apart:
- An interlocking design system that creates highly secure fencing
- The option of a no-trip block footing design for clear and hassle-free movement
- Customizable temporary fencing products
- Worksafe approved handling methods
- Australian-made products that adhere to the Australian Temporary Fence Standard AS4687-2007.
- Fencing panels that can withstand winds of 117k/h (tested by Vicpac)
- A transparent and all-inclusive pricing policy
We provide you with chain link fencing panels, crowed control barriers timber hoarding, temporary building site storage cages, temporary vehicle access gates and temporary pedestrian access gates.